The award-winning Transportation Department at Beam, Longest and Neff is one of the most accomplished in the region. Our skilled staff is proficient in performing a variety of services from road widening and reconstruction to new interchange and alignment projects. We pride ourselves on our ability to provide feasible designs that meet time and budget requirements. Furthermore, our projects enhance communities as we provide expedited traffic flow throughout various areas.
Our distinct methods of approach to projects ensure our clients that quality work will be completed in an efficient manner. We utilize state of the art equipment to produce designs that stand up to the tests of time.
The Transportation Department of Beam, Longest and Neff works closely with our survey, environmental, and right-of-way departments, as well as our bridge department, to provide the complete services necessary to your project. Additionally, we utilize the expertise of our environmental engineers, landscape architects and construction observation specialists as needed.
At BLN, customer service is our #1 priority! We work with our clients to customize projects that meet their goals, and the community's needs. We engineer solutions - and we are dedicated to producing a quality completed project.
- Roundabout Interchange Design
- I-465 and SR 37 Interchange Modification
- State Road 66, Added Travel Lanes
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard Reconstruction
- College Mall Road Reconstruction
- Old Mill Road Rehabilitation
- 136th Street and Ditch Road Roundabout
- Kieffer Road Added Travel Lanes
- Indianapolis International Airport (West Perimeter Road)
- St. John Road New Alignment