Town of Thorntown | Water
BOONE COUNTY, IN—BLN has worked on various projects for the Town of Thorntown over the years. Thorntown is located just northwest of Lebanon, a few miles west of I-65. Projects that worked on in Thorntown include:
- A complete water system improvements study, which included computer modeling and analysis of the water distribution system, treatment plant analysis, and storage and supply analysis. The following design projects are a direct result of the study.
- Designed a new elevated water storage tank and altitude valve, anew water distribution mains and reinforcement of existing mains, a new storm sewere system and sanitary project was partially funded by a DOC Grant. The project included survey, design, construction administration and inspection.
- Distribution system and treatment plant improvements design and construction oversight.
- Stormwater Improvements Study fudned with a DOC grant.
- Stormwater Improvements project, which included the installation a new storm sewer system throughout the town as well as reinforcement to the existing system. The project was partially funded by a DOC Grant that BLN helped secure. The project included survey, design, construction administration and inspection.