Environmental engineering has grown over the last 40 years from a branch of civil engineering, to an independent, multifaceted engineering field. Complex environmental regulations and diverse utility funding sources guide the need for environmental engineering. Today's environmental engineer must be knowledgeable in utility financing, environmental regulations, hydrogeology, biology, chemistry, and hydraulics.
To guide you through the complexities of today's utility needs, you need an environmental engineering team with a broad background of education and experience. BLN offers a diverse range of experience, from traditional to innovative solutions to your utility problems.
At Beam, Longest and Neff, customer service is our #1 priority! We work with clients to secure the funding necessary for their projects, and create solutions that serve residents' needs.
- City of Anderson - WWTP
- Auburn WWTP and Sewer Main Extension
- Town of West Terre Haute - WWTP
- Morocco WWTP and Collection System
- City of Indianapolis - DPW - Sewer
- Monroe County Regional Waste District Formation
- Northern Estates Drainage Project
- Lizton Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Wiser Addition Sanitary Sewer System